Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bummer Busy Weekend

Saturday came and I was so wrapped up in fixing the roof that I didn't get to attend the local class on growing held at the farm down the road. They have an education program, and this was the first class, and I really wanted to go, more to just show my support for KJ, but there is simply too much to do. Even dedicating myself to it isn't enough. Part of the problem is, with all the activities we have during the week, I can't get as much done, and have to work on the weekends.

Last weekend in particular was a bit hectic. I needed to fix the trim on the roof of the house, and ideally get it caulked and painted before it rained. There were also a series of meetings I had to attend on Sunday, which is a bummer. Who has time for meetings? Then, of course, there are assorted shopping trips, visits to the dump, cooking meals, cleaning, etc.

By the time 9:00 PM rolls around, you've really earned that beer and TV remote. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: