Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Bean Bag

We got our beanbag chair. In the interest of full disclosure, I should point out that I was initially contacted by a representative for the distributor asking if I was interested in using their service and mentioning it in my blog.

To that, I would have to give a resounding YES. Personally, I love the idea of writing more reviews, one of the simple perks of writing a blog that at least one person reads. The question is, how do I get more of these gigs?

When the bag came and I had brief moment of panic because the box was so big, and a feeling panic crept in as I asked myself, "What did I order?" More importantly, what is my wife going to do to me for ordering.

Then I realized what it was. The kids love the thing, and I'm tempted to order another one, but that could spell doom for yours truly.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: