Friday, July 13, 2012

First Loss

We had our first loss to the Green and they really put us to the test. In reality, the last time we beat them, it was really close, and they seemed to have inherited some new and skilled players, so they came out on top this time. There goes our undefeated season. In process of losing, I also managed to hurt myself in another part of my body, namely my ribs. I think I may have bruised them, though it doesn’t hurt that badly right now. At first I thought I’d strained an abdominal muscle or something like that, but in retrospect, it makes sense that I hurt my ribs because I ran into three of the opposing players, as well as one of my teammates. How’s that for being out of control?

If there’s a bright note to it, the pain my ribs takes my mind off the pain from my sciatica. Sometimes you have to find a silver lining wherever you can find it, especially when your body is falling apart.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to clydeorama for the pic.

No comments: