Friday, May 3, 2013

Like Being in L.A.

As usual on our vacations, we end up in the car for long stretches trying to get where we need to go. I have to assume part of the blame on this one because we went to Rincon for my surfing needs, and then headed back to San Juan to check out the rainforest. The drive was a bit rough, and in pockets along the way, we hit major traffic. The worst was in San Juan, it was bumper to bumper, and we crawled along for miles at a time. It was just like being in L.A., and it reminded me what a drag it is to live there.

The traffic was pretty impressive, for lack of a better word. Then again, I’ve found the traffic is bad in almost every major city that we’ve visited, including thoughout Europe. You just can’t escape it, but somehow the San Juan/L.A. traffic is the worst. It just sucks the life out of you, and I can’t imagine having to deal with it every day, though we get whiffs of it in W. Leb, which is why I try to avoid it like the plague.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to riclopes 2008 for the pic.

No comments: