Thursday, August 22, 2013

Media Coverage

We were in the paper recently and it was kind of fun. A reporter for the daily news was writing an article about homeschooling and apparently someone gave them our name as a example. Go figure. Either way, she interviewed me and was a very nice and pleasant person, and they even took pictures of us at the market. The article was nice, though I think she used a small fraction of the stuff we talked about because we chatted for an hour and of course I pontificated about my views of the world.

After the article came out, people were coming up to me and commenting on how we were famous. It was funny because at first I couldn’t understand what they were talking about when it dawned on me that they were referring to the article. I guess I wasn’t cut out for fame and fortune, which is good because I’m not capable of attaining either one of them.

That is, of course, until now. Thanks for reading and thanks to Jon S for the pic.

No comments: