Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to School?

We were on the cusp of enrolling A into a language class at the local school and it all fell to pieces at the last minute. My feeling is that at some point, the kids might benefit from taking classes as the school, and could even one day go to school full time. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea, not just for their academic careers, but I’m not sure I’m capable of giving them the best high school education. A good start would be language, and then maybe social studies or something like that.

Either way, I don’t think everyone shares my POV, because I could sense some trepidation in this house, and in the end, it didn’t happen. I had to contact the school at the last minute and say we had a change in plans, and they were cool about it. A will still do extra-curricular at the school, so we’ll see what happens next year, or even next semester.

For now, we’re still at home, ready for another year. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Emory Maiden for the pic.

No comments: