Friday, February 20, 2015

Final Ski Day in NH

We had our last homeschool ski day at Mt. Sunapee, and I have to say, what a great experience that was. Not only was it a bargain, but we got to try a new and hill and connect with some of our homeschool brethren. Also, I was able to get a lot of free skiing in by being a chaperone, and the kids learn to snowboard. How cool is that? Actually being a chaperone is not the most thrilling job, and a lot of times I ended up accompanying some of the younger kids on the easier hills, but that's fine because they're nice kids and it's good for them to have the experience. Also, A&N are good enough to where they can head off on their own, they don't need me anymore (boo-hoo!). Plus, there are bunch of other kids out there.

I am sad to see it all end, though it did complicate our lives considerably having skiing all day in NH and then to hockey in the afternoon/evening, not to mention having lunch and dinner prepared. It's a constant juggling act, though I would do it again in a heartbeat. From here on in we'll focus on skiing locally, I just have to find the deals.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to efilpera for the pic.

No comments: