Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last Weekend

If you can believe this (I know I can't), this is the final weekend of the regular season for hockey. How crazy is that? Next week the state tournament begins, which is basically a playoff for youth hockey, and it lasts a few weeks, and then it's all done. I have to say, it's been a grind of a season, and I view the end with mixed emotions. I love hockey, but the amount of time and angst involved in the whole process can wear a man down.

Of course, hockey doesn't have to end there. There is spring hockey, and if you want, hockey camps over the summer, but let's not rush into things. It's good to have a break and remind ourselves that there are other things in life. Then again, maybe not.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to clyde for the pic.

No comments: