Friday, February 3, 2017

Thumbs Up For JetBlue

Just another quick (and hopefully final - yeah right) note about my trip to Cali, I had a really great experience on JetBlue and would fly them again in a heartbeat. I found a good fair, it was a non-stop flight both ways, and the service was great. They were helpful and friendly when I checked in, the plane offers snacks and beverages (good ones), which seems to be a rarity these days, and they didn't stick it to me to transport my board. And they have those awesome screens on the back of the seats in front of you so you can entertain yourself during the flight. They even have Dish Network TV, so I got to watch two hockey games on the flight out there. I can't tell you how stoked I am about the whole experience.

I am probably going to make more trips in the coming months so I'll be looking/hoping to fly with them again.

-->
Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Alan Penner for the pic.

No comments: