Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Time Cometh

We are on the cusp of indulging in a little R&R, and I'm sick as a dog. Even though I was secretly hoping I would escape the pestilence, I knew I would get it, and sure enough, here I am, about to go on vacation, in the thick of having bubonic plague. How's that for timing. The only thing that could top this is seeing YKW at the airport, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Oh well, it could be worse. Better that I'm sick than the kids, who have had their share of malaise and are on the road to recovery, if they haven't arrived already.

I will say this, however. I can't buy any sympathy in this house. Actually, that's not completely true, A&N feel a little sorry for me, but R looks at me and shakes her head with quiet contempt for my dramatic overtures. I can't help it, I need to whine a little, though it doesn't bode too well for my real man training. A minor setback, however.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: