Friday, June 21, 2013

Pulled in Every Direction

There are days when I feel like a piece of meat... pulled pork, that is, pulled in every direction. Things are little crazy, but what else is new? We wouldn’t have it any other way, now would we? The market and home life would be enough, but with summer here, there is so much yard work that needs to be done, not to mention the barn, house maintenance, career building, and helping out friends with daycare, there’s very little in the way of free time. Just wait until the summer ice returns.

This time around I’m not playing summer hockey, which breaks my heart, but with the uncertainty in our lives looming ahead, I feel like there’s too much other stuff to attend to. As much as I’d love to be on the ice, I need to get my glorious freelance writing career on track. In other words, pull your head out of your behind and get to work.

I thought that was what I was already doing, but apparently not.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to harezou for the pic.

No comments: