Saturday, September 19, 2015

Planets Align

Don't you love when the planets align? (BTW, amazing pic, isn't it?)

Poster boy work has started up again, and I've found that it has worked out beautifully with A's schooling in the big city. She takes classes during the week part-time, so I have to take her in and bring her home afterward, but that gives me a 2-3 hour window to work, which is a beautiful thing. I can not only do poster work, but I can go to the store to shop for food and also get market supplies. I can even hole up at the library and work on my computer. How cool is that? What's great about it is that I don't have to stress about working as fast as possible to get as much done as I can. I have 5 days during the week to get it done, and there is a defined window of time to work within.

It can get hectic at times with so much going on, but what else is new in our crazy lives? I'm just happy that given our busy schedules, every now and then the stars align properly and things work out.


I love when that happens. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Lucca Ruggiero for the pic.

No comments: