Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Three is a Magic Number

Three. The magic number. That's how many markets we have left, and I for one am counting the days until the market ends. How did we get ourselves into this in the first place? This week was our best yet, but it sure was a long time coming. This market on the whole strikes me as a little slow, and I'm not alone in thinking this. Other vendors have at least alluded to it being slow, and these past few weeks should have been more lively with school back in session and all that good stuff. No question that the flow of traffic has increased, but not in any exceptional way.

I guess my point is that I question whether the market is really worth it. Sure, we make some money, but is it enough to warrant all the time and expense? Maybe, but I can't quite convincingly say that overwhelmed with affirmation. I'm looking forward to it being over. The next big question is, will we do it again next year? As of right now, I would say no thank you, but that's so far away, and I said the exact same thing last year. Go figure.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Shel for the pic.

No comments: