Monday, February 8, 2016

Another Weekend w/out Hockey

N is still not 100% and has missed another weekend of hockey, which is a bummer, but it's more important that he get healthy and skating hard on a cold damp ice rink is not a recipe for recovery. This flu has been particularly nasty and has hit him in particular really hard. I feel bad for him, though he is without question on the mend. I'm thankful for that. For what it's worth, the winter has not been particularly brutal in terms of cold and snow, and while this would normally bum me out, I think given our current state of convalescence, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I think once we're healthy and vital again I wouldn't mind a couple of feet of snow, but nobody cares what I think.

Things are winding down winter-wise so we'll see how the next month or so transpires. I'm looking forward to, or should I say hoping for, fewer coughs and fevers.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Regina for the pic.

No comments: