Friday, February 5, 2016

Sunglasses Found


This is a minor event but is filled with good vibes and more examples of parental folly, namely that of yours truly. N couldn't find his sunglasses the other day and we went through the usual litany of questions as to where they might be (cue eye-roll from kids). I figured they were gone and that was the end of it. At the same time I had left my jacket at the arena and DW was holding onto it until he saw me again, which was a week later. I tossed the coat in the back of my car and didn't give it much thought. It's a lighter jacket and with the cold weather I'm not as inclined to wear it.

Well, we've been having a warm spell lately and I broke out the lighter coat. When I reached into the pocket, lo and behold, guess what I found? You got it, N's sunglasses. He was stoked to get them back and didn't belabor the point that I was the source of their disappearance. It makes sense that I was behind it because he is in fact a very careful and thorough person. He takes very good care of this stuff, and keeps careful track of where he puts it. This is in marked contrast with two other people in this family who tend to be a little more scattered and continually lose track of various possessions. I'll leave it at that.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Elysiebee for the pic.

No comments: