Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The New Year Approaches continued

I've been writing more for the slush pile, and decided to try writing more frequently, even if the payback is negligible. At the very least, it's self-indulgent to assume that people actually want to hear what you have to say, but on a positive note, it's good practice in letting your thoughts flow in a clear and cogent manner.

With this in mind, my first piece in writing for AC was rejected for payment, which is a bummer, but not the end of the world because they'll still publish it for free. For now, I'll take it. I'm wondering if I need to earn my place back with them.

I am 95% finished with my piece for WAHM and will then begin my next piece for PS. I'd like to do more with Wisebread but am never sure what to write about. Those guys are the real deal, the big time, though I prefer to write for PS, it's more my speed.

Tomorrow is new year's eve, and we're supposed to get snow, which is a good thing. I thought I had more to say, but am struggling to find inspiration. Until the next time, my name is Fred Lee, and thanks for reading.

No comments: