Friday, January 7, 2011

Hockey with the Skating Group

We had to bail out on the hockey skate because of time conflicts (what else is new?) but plan on attending in the coming weeks. I think this will be good because it will give N an intro into playing hockey that I cannot provide him, having no experience in the game. Then again, as long as you can skate, you can have fun tossing a puck back and forth on the ice.

TP has been very helpful and patient, and I'm grateful for that. I think A would have fun skating too because there are bunch of kids who skate, including the Mac's, so RM would be there, as well as other kid's she probably knows, but I can't say for sure.

Either way, I think N’s ready to play. We have a lot of fun as it is with our sticks and puck, and I don't think the skating group is very intense. In fact, I'm guessing they're pretty low key, which is just how we like it. This should be interesting if we ever work out our scheduling issues. Then again, without them, life would be so boring, would it not? Everyone needs a little conflict in their lives.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Jeremy Doorten for the pic.

No comments: