Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scheduling Problems

Drama is challenging (too much drama?) to say the least, and the scheduling is what is killing me. In addition to the frequency is the uncertainty until the week of rehearsals. It’s not easy hitting a moving target. JB is kind enough to email me the schedule, which she posts the week before and if I wasn’t so scattered could remember to check, but as usual, I’m in capable of doing things the easy way.

Either way, with two rehearsals on Friday, I’m thinking we may have to cancel doing homeschool hockey, there’s just no way to squeeze a drive out to Lebanon in-between. It’s not practical for 20 minutes of skating, though I hate to disappoint N.

If there was a silver lining to all this, it’s that I don’t think he totally cares. He’s never done it, the affair is rather casual, and I’m not even sure how much hockey they do, we’d play hockey during family skate since we cannot make it to the actual hockey skate. I have to bail out once again on the homeschool group, who probably want to string me up for being such a flake.

Plus, there might be other options that are a little more hardcore. At least he’ll have a chance to play hockey, which I think he’d be good at, but I’m a biased observer, sort of.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Hilde Vanstraelen for the pic.

No comments: