Friday, January 21, 2011

On the Verge of Jumping In

I am on the verge of having my website (phredude.com) up and going. Just a few more clicks here and there, and then voila, I’ll be web legit. I’m still not clear how much information to provide in the certain sections, and not sure what sort of links I’m supposed to include, but I’ll look at other sites to get some inspiration.

The site will be a work in progress, but sometimes you just have to get it out there, because I could tweak it until the end of time and still not be completely happy with it, and in the end, am I just being guilty, once again, of over-thinking things?

My goal is to get it done, go live, and start sending out query letters, with links, of course, to my fabulous new website, and then kick-start my glorious freelance writing career. I’m not even sure if my domain name subscription is still valid, but one thing at a time.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Fernando AUDIBERT for the pic.

No comments: