Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Crocs

We went looking for new Crocs for the kids, which for the record are just great shoes, so versatile and convenient, not to mention affordable. However, being the cheap person that I am, I’m always looking for a sale, and sure enough, one came around. First off, Crocs are not that easy to find, not every kid’s store carries them. When I called around, the one place I was planning on going to, Huberts, said they had limited quantities, and they referred me to Olympia Sports. When I called them, they said they were on sale. Yahoo.

Of course, when I went over there, they had maybe two colors to choose from, black and blacker, and no sizes to fit the kids. The store next door, Famous Footwear, had Crocs on sale, as well, but same problem. I decided to finally bite the bullet and just buy them at full price. Again, Crocs are not painfully expensive, and we were able to get the colors and sizes they wanted. I was worried that R would read me the riot act, but she was happy as long as the kids actually wore them, which they do all the time.

Glad we got that out of the way. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: