Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Tales of Woe

I didn’t want to pass up another opportunity to whine. One other issue that has been tormenting me is my neck. I have a pinched nerve that is a recurring problem, I get them about twice a year, and it makes life miserable because it severely limits my range of motion. All it takes is moving it a certain way and the pain is excruciating. Couple that with having the flu, and you have a recipe for disaster. Every time I cough or sneeze, it sends a jolt of pain down my neck. Plus, it makes it hard to sleep, because changing position in bed is a painful proposition, and constantly wakes me up.

Boy, life sure is hard when you’re sick, weary, and filled with self-pity. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to davidandbecky for the pic.

No comments: