Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Drawer Divided

We have been having a nightmare of a time with our food storage container drawer, it was nearly impossible to match a lid to a container or vice-versa. It got to the point where it was pretty ridiculous, so something had to be done. Feeling like a real-man in training, I cut some plywood up and made a drawer spacer so that R can divide the containers up in their respective locations. I even painted the thing blue to match the drawer liner, how professional-like is that?

Now the containers (I hesitate to say Tupperware) are all nice and tidy, and best of all, R is happy. She said that it was causing her great distress whenever she looked at that messy drawer, and believe me, she looked at it several times a day, so the situation was repaired not a moment too soon.

Best of all, I got to use my power tools to create it. I love when that happens.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: