Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Our Favorite Ski Shop

I went over to Henderson's to get skis for the kids but mainly to find twin tips for N. They had their big blowout tent sale, where bargains can be found. Ski season is way off but it's never too early to look for N's skis, which are a little harder to find. I have several months to search for A's skis. The sale had been going on for a couple of days so there was a smaller selection, but I did manage to find a nice pair of twin tips for N, and since I know these guys well they cut me a deal that I couldn't resist.

I love those guys. At least now the hard part of the ski search is done because twin tips are definitely a rarer breed of equipment, at least at prices I can afford. I will continue the quest to find A's skis, but that should be easier because she rides a more conventional ski. As long as it looks cool.


For now, it's on to the next search. Thanks for reading, and thanks to Rudolf Vlcek for the pic. 

No comments: