Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stealth Blogging

I think the only way I'm going to be able to blog on this trip is by getting quick sound bytes in when I can, so here goes. I woke up with a bad start this morning and had a splitting headache. That's always a bummer because you never really fully recover from those sort of things.

I'm drinking lots of water and I'll keep an eye on it. In the meantime, I voted this morning and then hit my first stumbling block-how the heck are you supposed to work the thermostat. We've never used it, so I was at a loss. I called Kurt and he said he'd check on it, but I think I may have gotten it right, by way of Kurt's tutelage, of course.

Packing light, almost getting it done, though I have this sinking feeling that I'm forgetting something. We'll soon find out.

No comments: