Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

Taking time off is nice, and dare I say necessary, but the problem is that the world keeps going whether or not you're involved. Case in point, we took a day off the local market, not to go galavant about town, mind you, but because we were sick. Anyway, it's still nice to get a break, but then the cold reality of capitalism kicks in, and you realize you have to make up for lost time once you get back into the swing of things.

We have been making dumplings like there is no tomorrow, but I've found that it's more bearable if you just pace yourself and set realistic goals. Chip away at the stone, so to speak. It's the only way I can keep my sanity.

I also found out that the market goes until October, which I find hard to imagine, but such is life. We're a little over halfway done, so the fun never stops.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Derrick Collins for the pic.

No comments: