Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fried on Dumplings

We asked our kids the other day what their thoughts were on this whole dumpling business, or more specifically, if they thought we should do it again next year, and they answered with a resound "NO WAY!" I can't say I blame them, it's been a very difficult time. The entire summer seems somewhat consumed by making these darn dumplings, and I have to admit, I don't like it, either.

In fact, at this point in time, I'm not so keen on doing it again next year, but talk to me in the Winter. I may change my tune.

In the meantime, since today is a special day, we've vowed not to do anything dumpling related, though that's hard to do when something consumes your life. We're going to try to even push the things out of our collective consciousness, but that will take some serious mind control.

We'll see how this works out. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to John evans for the pic.

No comments: