Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frailty of the Male Ego

Medical Billing
Medical Billing

Now for reasons that are completely beyond me, I seemed to have been given some sort of award for my blog. I'm not sure what it is all about, but being the insecure male writer that I am, of course I am displaying it prominently on my blog.

My first thought upon receiving it, however, was what's the catch? Isn't it terrible to be so cynical? It does seem to be a rather specialized category, but I'm not knocking it.

The award notification came out of the blue, thus adding to the mysterious nature of it all, but I have to confess, I'm flattered and touched at being recognized, even if it is an obscure category. I didn't even realize people outside of my sphere of friends, family and acquaintances (some of whom have a moral obligation to read my blog), actually read my blog. Thanks, BTW, to all of you for taking the time hear me out. It's much appreciated.

Now, if I could just make some income writing to help support our fabulously opulent lifestyles, life would be good... not that it isn't already.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: