Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Serendipity Out of Disaster and No Crybabies

I haven't been blogging lately because our internet went down, and as much as I hate to admit it, my life seemed to come to a halt and I had the urge to start crying. It doesn't seem good to be so dependent on something, but that's modern life for you.

Either way, out of this digital disaster came some good fortune. I love when that happens. Since I couldn't use the Web, I was forced to do other things, like deal with life. I had loads of time on my hands in the AM, so I worked on homeschool projects like preparing for evaluations and thinking about next year's curriculum.

Believe it or not, I actually got some things done, even though I was bummed about not getting on the Web. Just goes to show you, as much as you create despair in your life, the world keeps turning and it's up to you just dust yourself off and keep those feet moving.

Then again, whining and complaining are so much easier and enjoyable, especially to the people that surround you.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to matt williams for the pic.

No comments: