Friday, September 10, 2010

Operation Cleanup

We are expecting company in the next week, which means that operation big-time cleanup must begin, and soon. Many moons ago, when I was young and single and living in NYC, my standard MO would have been to simply collect all of the detritus off the floor and stuff it into my closet.

Needless to say, I can't employ that technique anymore. We have a huge open space in the barn that could act as a massive closet, but unfortunately, that area will be subjected to scrutiny, as well, which means that actual cleanup will have to be undertaken. I think I have the right machine to pull it off, if only I can get it in the front door.

My primary areas of interest are the barn and the front yard, which I was responsible for messing up in the first place, so it's only fitting that I take care of them. Othewise, R will tear me a new one, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Corena Golliver for the pic.

No comments: