Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Mac

After much rumination and discussion with R, we've decided to get a new Mac. You can get a pretty good deal right now on a Macbook, and with the rebate and free shipping, it's a pretty good deal.

This has been a topic of discussion for some time now, mainly because my current computer gets used so much by the kids, and they really need something they can monopolize while not compromising my time as well as my stuff on my computer. They are really getting into making movies, and since we no longer have a TV, this computer is also used to watch DVDs.

Getting a new one covers many of the bases, though as with any big ticket expense, it is always hard for me to take the plunge.

That is not to say that I am not excited about getting it. I can't wait.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Dora Mitsonia for the pic.

No comments: