Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Grateful Dumpling Awakens From Hibernation

I’m not sure if this is necessarily a good thing, but here we are, another season for the farmer’s market, and we’re wondering what exactly have we gotten ourselves into. It is time to make dumplings, the market is two weeks away, and we haven’t done much in the way of preparation. Today is going to be the big push day, just to see where we stand and to somehow remind ourselves why exactly we are doing this.

In the meantime, I have fillings to mix, and dumplings to make, so excuse me while I jump in head first. I think we can use our traveling sign, which would make life easier because it's much easier to transport, especially since we don't have my Mentor's Explorer anymore. This makes for a more complicated logistical process, but with greater challenge comes greater reward, right? Or at least greater headache.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to RIC for the pic.

No comments: