Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What’s Up with the Weather?

I think I’ve seen the sun for about 1 hour since we’ve been back, and it has been raining non-stop. What’s going on here? The weather has been a bummer, to say the least. In addition the drab and weary mood it brings, I haven’t been able to work as much outside, and the kids are not as inspired to go outside. I can’t say I blame them.

For all it’s worth, the temperature has been tolerable, not too warm, maybe a little cool, if anything, and I don’t mind that. I can’t take the heat, though it does make for damp circumstances.

Strange weather we’re having, and I don’t see any signs of it letting up. We could use some sun, let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Dovile Cizaite for the pic.

No comments: