Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Always on my Mind

I went into work this morning around 6:00 so as to let R get in for the second shift at a reasonable hour, since she's the face person in this operation, and for good reason (on so many levels). Either way, got my pcr in and then all the way home had dinner on my mind, which is a constant state for me. I stopped at the Coop to get some stuff and planned on pizza and leftover broccoli soup for dinner, but much to my surprise, the kids had broccoli cheddar soup for breakfast, so there goes my plan.

Either way, I'll make the dough for pizza and I'll make a sausage quiche for dinner tomorrow. The problem is, we're going to Gary's after horses, so we won't get home til late, so I'll have to have dinner ready to hit the ground running.

In the meantime, gotta finish A's portfolio follow up so the state doesn't bust my balls. Does it ever end? Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: