Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rays of Sunshine

Even though it's cloudy and threatening rain, there are rays of sunshine on the horizon. We went to the dentist yesterday and believe it or not, A had no cavities. I was so happy, we are doing something right, though I have to confess, we may be the only parents left out there who still brush their kids' teeth, though only once a day. I really believe that the three times a day works, and they get lots of practice in the meantime.

We are going on vacation in about three weeks, and still don't know who will take care of our cats. It's not easy having pets, but we'll try to find something. I feel bad leaving them, we've all grown so attached to them and want them to be happy and healthy.

We've been making the most of our time with Balloon Gary's car, it's been great, but again, the end is always looming and we'll have to adjust to our lives with one car, once again. Oh well, might as well enjoy it, we've got a lot done.

I've started blogging more regularly not just here but on WB and PS, so things are moving along. It feels good to be connected to other writers, they're all supportive, even with the whole narcissistic thing. Lots of good support and advice, though I've yet to work towards getting more freelance work. I'll have to revisit some of the options, and I want to do a travel blog. I have to find out more about that.

Saw HS Gary and we still have to connect, have lost touch with school beginning and all. Still plugging away, not sure what else to say.

Until the the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: