Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Double Header in the Big City

Once again, true to my character, I’ve fallen so behind on my blog. A pox upon me, excuse my absence. There is so much going on, i.e., hockey, hockey, hockey. I will say this, we are not for want of things to do.

A week or two ago, I can’t recall it’s been so long, we headed over the big city of Hanover for a hockey double-header, and was it ever fun. It’s nice to travel cross-town because it’s so close, the rink is familiar, and we saw boatloads of people we knew. The Hanover Wild crowd, they’re our friends and neighbors and we cross paths with them all time when we are over there.

A had a game against their U10, and N played their White squad. They were both great games, and the kids had fun. Things got a little heated during N’s game, partly because the coach has a bit of history in the big city, but that was long before my time, so I’ll leave it at that.

After the game, we headed over to the big city, not wanting to pass up a chance to eat at Boloco, of course.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Johnny Lang for the pic.

No comments: