It wasn’t that bad. The stuff was the proper length, maybe a few inches long, but there’s room for error because you can just stuff it in if it doesn’t fit. I ended up cutting it to size, but at some point I realized I was making more work for myself.
Now that the insulation is in, I just need to work on that floor, removing the extraneous garbage so the sub floor will be flush with it, then I can take a look at getting ready for the drywall. Still not sure how the trim is going to work, but for now, at least we’re making some progress, and that’s better than nothing.
Until the next time, thanks for reading.