Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Making Contact

I finally got a call back from the French teacher at the school, only two months after I initiated this whole process, and even then, she seemed not quite clear on what I was hoping for. In fact, she left a frantic message about talking to the principal in order to enroll A in school, which wasn’t my goal. I only wanted her to take language class, not be in school full time. R got the message and kind of hit the roof at the thought of me enrolling A in school behind her back, which wasn’t the case.

What I find a nuisance is the teacher mentioned that she got the emails but failed to respond, so clearly this is a case of her just blowing me off, and then she clearly didn’t pay attention to the message, which was given to her on a number of occasions. Oh well, I can’t whine about it if I want something to come of this, so I have to suck it up and just keep at it.

Kind of makes you wonder, though, doesn’t it?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Rogers Scuba Shack for the pic.

No comments: