Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Swimming

I know it sounds crazy to swim in December, but with the modern world that we live in, anything is possible. Of course it involves an indoor pool, which I’m not the biggest fan of, but it does allow the kids to swim all year ‘round, so I shouldn’t complain. They just come out of there smelling like bleach sponges, but once in awhile is okay, isn’t it?

Either way, their friends are doing a regular swim gig, and I wasn’t sure A&N were interested, but they jumped at the chance. I had to go to a meeting so I asked a friend to take them, and then I would go later and pick them up. Thanks to JM for helping us out. They had a blast,, what kid doesn’t love to swim? I was able to attend my meeting, I picked them up later, and it ended up being a really nice day. I love when that happens.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Justin D for the pic.

No comments: