Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Era of Cat Care

I just wanted to mention that we are in a new era of cat care, and I have to say, it’s a better situation overall. First off, our friends and neighbors are enthusiastic about wanting to watch our cats, even though I feel bad about asking them. It’s a good example of letting your friends do nice things for you when they want to, even though you feel it’s a huge burden. The reality is, just like I want to help out our friends, they in turn want to help us out, so I should just relax and let them. It’s complicated.

Either way, it’s a lot cheaper, as well. PV is expensive, and this was our longest trip, yet, so that was welcome. Finally, I really felt like PV did a poor job last time. I’m guessing she was busy, but it seemed like she was in and out, the cat litter was a mess, and it just gave me a bad impression.

This time around, we had two people come at two different times of the day, and I think it worked out better. The friends we asked were very conscientious and seemed to spend more time with our cats, so I think they were happier, in the end.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to ARL and NRL for the pic.

No comments: