Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day of Rest... Not!

Last week before our trip we had a day off from our frenetic schedule of activities and I figured it would be a good time to get some down time, but no such luck on this end. I needed to take advantage of the chance to work on the barn and make KB proud. It took about two days of my time to get it in, but I managed.

Kudos to the kids for entertaining themselves while I worked. They’re very good in that way, and I appreciate it to no end. When the time comes that they can prepare their own meals, then I’ll be an efficiency machine. Cooking and cleaning for meals takes a huge chunk out of your day, not to mention breaking your rhythm, which can be the kiss of death.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to craig toron for the pic.

No comments: