Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sorry For My Absence

Wow, time sure travels quickly, and before you know it, days have passed. I apologize for not posting for the past few days, I've plenty to say because so much is going on. Part of it was preparing for the market, but also because we are on vacation in the aftermath of our final market. Praise be to Nero's Neptune.

Either way, we are currently in Washington DC, if you can believe that one. We took the train out of White River, 11 hours on Amtrak, and I have to confess, I really enjoyed it. So much less stressful than a plane, and a lot more fun. Sure, it's a long ride, but after a hectic week, I welcome the down time.

Now we're in DC and I just woke up in the hotel. Would love a cup of coffee, but may have to wait. Until then, thanks for reading.

and thanks to raly for the pic.

No comments: