Thursday, October 6, 2011

They Found Me

With what little time I have, I’m plugging along on this i-KODI website. As with everything in life, it’s a bit more complicated that I originally envisioned. I don’t know how JF thought to put this thing together, but my impression is that he didn’t opt for the easy way out.

Now I’ve been able to toy with this thing at my own leisure, which means I haven’t done much with it, but this has been due to the fact that nobody has even mentioned it or asked me about it. Well that all changed when they found me. I got an email from MG about the website, asking questions and requesting info. It hasn’t happened yet, but now that I’m in their sites, my luxurious life of leisure is sure to come to an end.

Oh well, now that it’s getting cooler, I have to pack up the hammock anyway.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Jess Rosales IV. for the pic.

No comments: