Sunday, October 30, 2011

Face Plant

We went skating this weekend because neither A nor I have been doing much of the stuff, so we figured it was time to get our legs back. N has been doing hockey so he's on fire. We didn't go to our regular rink because their times were too late, so we went over to the Hartford Rink and actually saw some friends over there. It was fun, we had a blast, though I was trying to skate backwards and fell flat on my face. It was serious enough so that everyone around me stopped skating and asked me if I was okay.

There was no blood, but I got a pretty good bump, and probably got a slight concussion. That's what happens when you get in over your head, but what else is new?

Now I'm recovering. No symptoms, but I've been told these things can take days. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Lotus Head for the pic.

No comments: