Monday, October 24, 2011

Fruitful at the Listen Center

Last week we stopped at our favorite retail outlet, the Listen Center, and scored a few goodies. First off, before we even walked in the door, there was a scooter sitting there that caught N’s eye. He has a scooter that we got for free years ago, and he’s made the most of it, even though the thing is a complete piece of junk, beyond repair. He never complains about it, and uses it all the time. I figured that at some point I’d get him something in better shape, but hadn’t really found anything, until now.

The scooter wasn’t even on the shelves yet, so there was no price. When I inquired, she told me $4.75. Say no more, I’ll take it. I also found a new driver with a metal head (no more wood heads for me, thank you) that cost me a whopping $2.50. Is that a score, or what? I love that place.

Now we can go and play golf. I need to replace the wheel on the scooter, but hopefully I have the tools and to pull it off. Let’s hope so.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to eurok for the pic.

No comments: