Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Deadlines

Boy did I space on this one. We are trying to enter our library for consideration for a national award, and the first step is writing a letter of intent. For reasons that elude me at the moment, I said I’d help to write a first draft. I created this situation for myself by impersonating a writer, and now whenever writing things come up the look to me. You make your bed and sleep in it, right?

Either way, I was under the assumption that we were going to apply next year, but then found out that we were in fact going for it this year. Okay, that meant I had a couple of weeks to draft something, and then I learned that the meeting had been moved up a week so now I only had a few days. Yikes! I can’t let my trustee compadres down.

Nothing like a little pressure to grease the wheels of progress. Stay tuned for more. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to uwbobio for the pic.

No comments: