Friday, April 12, 2013

Back Into the Fire

If you can believe this little piece of insanity, we are toying with the idea of going back to the market. It reminds me of the Sheryl Crow song, You Don’t Bring Me Anything But Down: You are a raging sea, I pull myself out every day, I plead insanity, because I can’t leave and I can’t stay...”

Our reasoning behind this exercise in masochism is that given our future financial standing, or lack thereof, doing the market could very well be the way to fund not only our vacation plans, but perhaps hockey, as well (not to mention our fabulously luxurious lifestyles). At the very least it will help us in that regard, because as we all know, every penny counts, especially when you’re dropping loads of cash on a game.

Also, we are not going to do dumplings. We are looking at something that has an easier prep, which would just about include everything under the sun when you compare it to dumplings. We have contacted the market and they have reserved us a space, so the process is in motion. This should be good.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Lo8i for the pic.

No comments: