Friday, April 5, 2013

Sick Again

I can’t believe this is actually happening, but I’m actually sick once again. This time around it’s a mild head cold, but it really floored me when I started getting that scratchy feeling in my the back of my throat. I was literally sick for two months, no exaggeration, and I finally kicked it, only to get a head cold. I shouldn’t complain, N has been sick for just as long, and he never whines (not like his dad!).

Not that I’m whining, of course. It’s just another reminder of what a brutal winter it’s been, and as much as I love the cold weather, being sick and cold is a drag, only doubly so. With this in mind, I am looking forward to some warmer weather and sunshine. I don’t think I’m alone on this one.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: