Thursday, April 4, 2013

Music and Hockey

Last week was quite the week in terms of how busy we were. A was in the school musical, and N had two hockey gigs going, so we were all over the place. This year A didn’t have as much time to be at rehearsals because she had hockey and world music, so she took a smaller role. She is good on stage and could have had a bigger role, and I think her teacher believes this as well, but again, time constraints forced her to scale back. The only problem was that she had to go to all day rehearsals for a small part, but I think it’s all about fun and socializing for her.

N had hockey almost every other night, with games, skating clinics, and skills camps. He loves it, and I think once it ends, he’ll be a bit deflated, but then we have lacrosse. Either way, it entailed a lot of running around. The timing worked out well because A’s rehearsals were all day affairs, from 3:00 until 7:00PM. That gave me time to get N to hockey, and afterward pick up A. If I couldn’t make it, then R could get her after work, and then we could all be home for supper together. Very important.

Either way, we survived, and it’s been a lot of fun. A had a great time in the play, though again, I think she could have easily pulled off a bigger role, but who am I to say?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to kawwsu29 for the pic.

No comments: