Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting Better

We are not out of the woods just yet, but I can’t help but think (hope?) that N’s cough is getting better. He’s been coughing for months, no exaggeration, and it’s a complete bummer. For all it’s worth, A and I both had similar ailments, so I have some sense of what he’s going through. I was sick for two months, if not more, and it was amazing how long it lasted. It just never went away, with no relief in sight. Watching N, I’m guessing he has the same thing, but it just seems to have lasted longer.

Everything else is fine, he’s got a good appetite, he’s active, and in good spirits. It’s just that darn cough. At this point, any amelioration is good enough for me, I’ll take it. I just look forward to a completely healthy household.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to helpingtogrow1 for the pic.

No comments: