Monday, July 6, 2015

Old and Creaky

I think I'm in over my head in playing ultimate frisbee with the young folks, because let's face the facts: I just can't shake it like I used to. We played our first real game of UF last week, and it was a blast because we had a good crowd of people, but I'm still to this day sore from it all. I think the problem I have is that in addition to being old and creaky, I maybe try to hard to keep up with the strapping young athletes that come out to play. The result is that I'm in traction for a week and believe me, it isn't pretty. The kids have to listen to my constant whining. It's been a lot of fun and I'm getting a serious workout out there, so it's not all bad. I'm hoping that as summer progresses my body will adjust accordingly, but time will tell.


Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Filip Gabryel for the pic.

No comments: